Canute is Changing The Game for Electronic Braille Reading
Canute is the World's First Multi-line Digital Braille E-Reader!
Canute is the first multi-line braille e-reader, which enables the reader to consume more information, as well as enjoy a more enriching reading experience when compared to the standard 1 or 2 line braille displays currently available. The relatively small size allows the Canute to be either stationary on a desktop, or portable enough to go with you to work or school. Packed with usability features and at an affordable price point of just $2,500 (which includes shipping), the Canute is changing the game for readers of electronic braille.
An Enjoyable E-Reading Experience
Canute has 360 braille cells over 9 lines, and sells for $2,500. Most current braille displays and e-readers have only 40-80 braille cells over 1-2 lines, and sell for upwards of $5,000. Instead of reading words at a time, the reader is instead reading paragraphs at a time!
Empower Your Learning
Canute is intentionally built with just the features you need, in order to deliver an affordable price point. Key features include:
- Canute can store up to 10,000 books
- Easily add more books of your choice
- Compatible with .brf and .pef files
- Supports all 6-dot braille codes – including music, math, languages and graphics
- 360 cells: 9 lines of 40 braille characters
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 7.5″ x 1.5″, 6 lb.
- 2x USB A, 1x USB A, HDMI out, SD Card slot, 3.55mm audio out
We Have A Few Canute’s Remaining For Immediate Delivery!
To order your Canute for immediate delivery, or to get on the waiting list for the February delivery, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org